• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just for the men...

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
This time of year, especially...

I have three grandsons ages 5, 4 and 3. It's amazing how skillfully they've mastered this fine art at such an early age. The only thing left to teach them is not to do so in polite company...especially when their girl cousins are hanging around! But I'm sure their little sister will attempt this feat more than once, as soon as she's old enough.

Ladies, don't say I didn't try to warn you.

Guys...carry on.

JB

P.jpg

Last edited:

Andy D

When my Nephew was around 6 or 7 my whole family went to a seafood restaurant.
He was spastic, so after everyone was done eating but looking in the gift shop, I took him outside
to check out the dock and water, he said he had to pee so I told him to just go up behind a tree that
was out there... A minute later I look behind me to see that he had "gone behind the tree" but had dropped his drawers,
standing in a spot light, peeing towards a huge window, about 10 feet from all those people eating.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Why can't they, they don't have to hold the hose, they have both hands free :-{)}

Ahhh....... who holds it when you're out in the wilderness under the stars ?? Let freedom ring, dingaling................​

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Ahhh....... who holds it when you're out in the wilderness under the stars ?? Let freedom ring, dingaling................

Holding on is vitally necessary when temps are sub 50s...for obvious reasons (can you say "tug o'war"?).

But honestly, sub zero (very dark) winter nights are when stars are at their best.

JB

Last edited: