• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just got asked for Chloroplast.

Had a customer ask in an email if we had Chloroplast. Obviously meant coroplast but got me thinking. Does anyone out there make a plant based temporary board? Does anybody use any sort of plant based materials that our similar in price to their plastic counterpart?

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Had a customer ask in an email if we had Chloroplast. Obviously meant coroplast but got me thinking. Does anyone out there make a plant based temporary board? Does anybody use any sort of plant based materials that our similar in price to their plastic counterpart?

Corrugated paperboard (cardboard) seems to come to mind...

JB

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
As for all that eye-sore election signage...it should all have to be 100% biodegradable...with a 90-day lifespan.

JB

boxerbay

falconboard is a paper/tree/plant based. price near plastic? - not even close. plastic is the cheapest.

boxerbay

As for all that eye-sore election signage...it should all have to be 100% biodegradable...with a 90-day lifespan.

JB

around here there are city ordinances that politicians MUST pick up all their signage within 90 days or face stiff fines.

EmAEx

It's probably the same or similar to some of what has already been mentioned, but we use a material called Nature Board. It's pretty popular for horticulture conventions/businesses that prefer the eco-friendly choice despite its higher cost.