Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem Just happened..........................

Discussion in 'Site Help and Suggestions' started by Gino, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    In the last day or so, my spell check has stopped working, but only on s101. Is there a place where I can go reset it ?? Was a switch changed recently on the upper side of things ?? Not sure how to fix this.

Gino

Tags:
  2. Solventinkjet

Solventinkjet Printer Fixers

Aug 2, 2011
    Denver, CO
    Right click in the box where you normally type your post and make sure "Check Spelling" is selected. Probably just clicked it off on accident.

3. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    It is working for me. Misspellings don't show up though until you hit a space or punctuation after typing a word.

4. Signs101Admin

Signs101Admin Owner

Sep 30, 2016
    New Jersey
    Bye Bye!

• OMG / Wow! OMG / Wow! x 2
  5. Signs101Admin

Signs101Admin Owner

Sep 30, 2016
    New Jersey
    Nothing has been changed on the site to affect your spell checker.

6. Texas_Signmaker

Texas_Signmaker Very Active Signmaker

Oct 21, 2016
    Frisco, TX
    wait.. equippaint is gone or is that a joke? that wouldn't be very cool.

S101 has spell check? I thought it was a function of the browser you use. I use Google Chrome and it puts the red squiggles under almost everything I type. Try re-installing your browser or checking the setting in there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Signs101Admin

Signs101Admin Owner

Sep 30, 2016
    New Jersey
    Personally insulting me is not cool...

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Okay, it's working. Somehow, my setting for English was turned off. How in the world that happened, I have no idea. I clicked it and then it allowed me to go into 'Spell Check'. Before that, spell check wasn't even an option. Go figure. o_O

This whole thread was based upon something which went haywire on my computer. I appreciate all the help and am sorry it caused some others a form of stress..... even banishment. I do hope it is only a temporary thing. What we don't need is a loss of good contributing members. I trust this infraction can be handled in a quick and painless manner. :toasting: