• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Problem Just happened..........................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
In the last day or so, my spell check has stopped working, but only on s101. Is there a place where I can go reset it ?? Was a switch changed recently on the upper side of things ?? Not sure how to fix this.

Gino

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Right click in the box where you normally type your post and make sure "Check Spelling" is selected. Probably just clicked it off on accident.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
It is working for me. Misspellings don't show up though until you hit a space or punctuation after typing a word.

Signs101Admin

Owner
Staff member
In the last day or so, my spell check has stopped working, but only on s101. Is there a place where I can go reset it ?? Was a switch changed recently on the upper side of things ?? Not sure how to fix this.

Gino

Nothing has been changed on the site to affect your spell checker.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
wait.. equippaint is gone or is that a joke? that wouldn't be very cool.

S101 has spell check? I thought it was a function of the browser you use. I use Google Chrome and it puts the red squiggles under almost everything I type. Try re-installing your browser or checking the setting in there.

Signs101Admin

Owner
Staff member
wait.. equippaint is gone or is that a joke? that wouldn't be very cool.

S101 has spell check? I thought it was a function of the browser you use. I use Google Chrome and it puts the red squiggles under almost everything I type. Try re-installing your browser or checking the setting in there.

Personally insulting me is not cool...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Okay, it's working. Somehow, my setting for English was turned off. How in the world that happened, I have no idea. I clicked it and then it allowed me to go into 'Spell Check'. Before that, spell check wasn't even an option. Go figure. o_O

This whole thread was based upon something which went haywire on my computer. I appreciate all the help and am sorry it caused some others a form of stress..... even banishment. I do hope it is only a temporary thing. What we don't need is a loss of good contributing members. I trust this infraction can be handled in a quick and painless manner. :toasting: