• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just joined and Im brand new to all of this

Steve Tapps

Im very interested in graphic design and vehicle wrapping. I want to learn everything from the design process to manufacturing the vinyl graffics to installing them on all types of applications. I have been viewing as many forums as I could find on the vehicle wrapping topic and this one seems to have lots of knowledgable people on here. I look foward to meeting members and joining conversations so that I can learn about this field.

Last edited:

Steve Tapps

Im very interested in graffic design quote]
Hello. It's Graphic. Learn how to spell if you want to get into the game.

Wow, what a great way for me to make an enterance. Im a math person and Im horrible at spelling, ill make sure I use spellcheck before doing graphics. Thanks for all the responses guys.

N2Harpz

Hello from Ohio .... be ready to take lots of abuse here .... hehe..... hang in there and good luck

signage

Another welcome to the forums from PA. The search feature is your friend, try not to ask questions that have already been answered in the past.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome from PA.....................

Don't worry about your spelling.... no one else does.............. :doh: