• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just joined and new in business

high impact

Welcome...build a new face! You don't want to be stripping old vinyl on a roof unless it is flat. ;-)

Charge time and material on removal...the last time I quoted a flat amount to strip a box truck I got killed. It took three of us twice as long as quoted.

Gator Graphic

Been to Houma??? Was it a good experience? I knew someone how came from Duncan, OK, small world. Have you tried to put vinyl on a coffee mug? I'm trying to find a nitch.
Thanks,
Norma

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
I was working in Houma for a couple of days. Got me out of the shop in central Illinois. Enjoyed the Cajun food though.

The mug stuff is sublimated onto the item. You would not use vinyl for that. Someone here may do them for you if you want to provide the art work. Is New Orleans going to be a good market for you? Not much in Houma when I was there.