• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

News Just Need to say WOW

Graphixbygraf

High on Inks
I don't know how you people do it .. some more then others .. but I have to say WOW Great Job in this category with the millions of Fonts out there your group from what i can tell are at about a 95% plus hit rate on the Game ... ( Name That Font ).... If only that could be a new game show Hmmm I will submit it to Hollywood!

Just want to say Thanks.. Personally I use it just to find new font ideas for my crazy #$% Posters and Tee's

JTBoh

I sell signage and signage accessories.
Figured more people'd come here than on yet another what the font this is...

Here ya go font finders!

What the font took a massive dump on finding this one.

Attachments

• Rev_Logo-4.jpg
    Rev_Logo-4.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 361

billsines

I know, i thought i knew fonts, but you guys are beasts...it's like you're all chess masters and I play checkers every once in awhile

Sandman

I look at this category a lot just out of curiosity. 8 times out of 10 I just say to myself... WHY? Why would anyone want that butt ugly font. Most of them hurt my eyes but I guess I'm a glutton for punishment.

decalman

I don't know how you people do it .. some more then others .. but I have to say WOW Great Job in this category with the millions of Fonts out there your group from what i can tell are at about a 95% plus hit rate on the Game ... ( Name That Font ).... If only that could be a new game show Hmmm I will submit it to Hollywood!

Just want to say Thanks.. Personally I use it just to find new font ideas for my crazy #$% Posters and Tee's

Yes... right on