• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just picked up a PC600 and was wondering about RCC

hammered

Is the Roland ColorChoice worth having? The owner doesnt have it anymore and Ill be using Corel X3 with CoCut. Roland said that they could sell me the latest version and send it out or add it to a service ticket when I send it in to be worked on. Am I correct in my understanding the RCC will do nothing more than what CoCut will? And yes I know the feeling about the Roland thermal machines, but I have a large amount of short run work that I can charge the same I am now that its outsourced. Thanks for your input.

Sign Works

With the Windows driver for the PC-600 you can print/cut directly from Illustrator or Corel without any need for CoCut or the RCC software, I found Flexi Pro to be the most efficent software to run the PC-600.

hammered

Thanks. I may still pick up CoCut after awhile. I like the interface, its "familiar" feeling. Is there a trail version of Flexi Print/Cut? Id like to see how well the layout works for me before chunking down that kind of change. I hate having to go the cheap route but as a fledgling home based business, you kinda remeber that the 9 to 5 is paying for everything. Thanks again.