Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just Purchased Used Mutoh Falcon Outdoor II Need Help

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by AllegraPrintSigns, May 11, 2007.

1. AllegraPrintSigns

AllegraPrintSigns Member

May 11, 2007
    Corona, CA
    We just brought in a 64" printer and it was operating in a friend's shop. Called different dealers to help setup, we have HP and have had Encad, so we aren't total newbies, but most dealers only sell/service Valuejet. Finally got someone to come in and setup and we are short one ink cartridge, we need all 8 and we have Plus not Ultra cartridges, about 12 carts total, so he wants us to switch to Ultra and dump the existing ink, which I would like to use of course. Plus we need to learn the machine so I would like to use included rather than new ink.

So I need 1 Magenta cart and need some help on which steps to try and get this beast going???

Primarily what NOT to do, and I have seen posts here about bad lines/stations/pumps, so where do I buy these as well if we need to?

Thanks

Eugene
    ZapColor.com
    Corona, CA

Tags:
  2. creative

creative Member

Mar 18, 2007
    go to www.cabonddigital.com they sell plus compatible ink carts.

as for setup, just downlaod the owner manual and follow the instructions.

3. We buy Ultra from Tublelight at about $56.00 dollars a cartridge. No problems with their ink. I can email you a PDF file with manual that may help.

steve@signmansigns.com

4. Bradster941

Bradster941 Very Active Member

Sep 5, 2005