• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just Purchased Used Mutoh Falcon Outdoor II Need Help

We just brought in a 64" printer and it was operating in a friend's shop. Called different dealers to help setup, we have HP and have had Encad, so we aren't total newbies, but most dealers only sell/service Valuejet. Finally got someone to come in and setup and we are short one ink cartridge, we need all 8 and we have Plus not Ultra cartridges, about 12 carts total, so he wants us to switch to Ultra and dump the existing ink, which I would like to use of course. Plus we need to learn the machine so I would like to use included rather than new ink.

So I need 1 Magenta cart and need some help on which steps to try and get this beast going???

Primarily what NOT to do, and I have seen posts here about bad lines/stations/pumps, so where do I buy these as well if we need to?

Thanks

Eugene
ZapColor.com
Corona, CA

S

Sign-Man Signs

We buy Ultra from Tublelight at about $56.00 dollars a cartridge. No problems with their ink. I can email you a PDF file with manual that may help.

steve@signmansigns.com