• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just put J-star eco ink on Roland RS640 Versa Art- picturs

premiercolour

Merchant Member
I installed a set of four empty refillable cartridges w/ J-star liter ink for this customer here in N. Hollywood, CA. He's extremely happy about the result. "your ink actually brings out more colors than Roland ink".

Pro: Saved him almost 1/2 cost of ink

Cons: A bit more odor than original

J-star Eco solvent ink for Mutoh/ Mimaki/ Roland

Francis Kao
Fieldcenter Inc
Direct: (949)209- 7306

Attachments

• roland rs640 pic 2.jpg
    roland rs640 pic 2.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 94
  • roland rs640 pic 1.jpg
    roland rs640 pic 1.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 73

gnemmas

We've been using this ink for our Valuejet for about 3 months now since Lyson ink price increase. Other than changing color profile, no problem from Mutoh ink to Lyson ink to J-Star ink. Here is the number: I am saving approx. $400 a month. These printer mfg are trying to make too much money on consumables.

Can you use an extra $400 a month?

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Thank you gnemmas.

gnemmas is one of our local customers/ one of our signs101 customers who's been using our ink for a few months. Same ink, same formula for the past four years w/ no problems as long as you know what you are doing. We sell same ink to same people with same machine, some people just can't take out correct colors because he doesn't even know what icc profile is. For the later customers; we would strongly suggest to stay with oem so you wouldn't spread the bad names.

If you know the machine well enough to do profiling; it is possible to save hundreds of dollars with J-Star ink. 3 Days money back guarantee, customer references available, 100% eBay store feedback, 100% PayPal, a Better Business Bureau member. A happy member of Signs101.

Thank you,
Francis Kao
949-209-7306
sales@fieldcenterusa.com
S. California

Biker Scout

I use J-Star ink from them... I really don't know what all the fuss is about warranty. It's like everyone has a machine that's less than a year old.

My advice, take your first year and use OEM inks, get to know your machine, create icc profiles. Learn to clean the insides properly on a regular basis. The savings are staggering once you switch... as well as knowing that your little wimpy ink bladder won't run out on you in the middle of an important job.

Grand Format Printers all use bulk ink systems, why are Mimaki/Roland/Mutoh users so afraid of going that route?