• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just returned home from Dan Sawatzky's Sign Magic workshop

synergy_jim

Just arrived home from the sign magic workshop.

Mind = Blown!

Dan has an amazing setup and an awesome crew! I'll be busy turning my shop on its head for the next few months. As far as I am concerned, if I can't put stuff like Dan's out, I'm always going to be 2nd best.

Big thanks to Dan for the inspiration and the poking to lead me in a new direction. If you have never been there, GO! You will not regret one minute....

SignManiac

If I wasn't so old, I'd probably go and enjoy it. I'm just glad to see that Dan is making a difference and influencing others to step up their game so that the planet as a whole, will benefit from a better class of signs instead of the eye piercing crap that litters our streets and towns.

Looking forward to seeing what you produce!

synergy_jim

I cant say enough good things about Dan. We are well on our way to implementing his methods and some of his business philosophies.

Sticky Signs

I drove past his shop a couple months ago. I really wanted to stop in but I was in a hurry. All I can say is that it looks amazing.

Gene@mpls

I drove past his shop a couple months ago. I really wanted to stop in but I was in a hurry. All I can say is that it looks amazing.

That may be criminal? If I was within 100 miles of his shop I would have to stop. And if he wasn't there... I would have to break in and take the consequences. I and my partner Wayne were in his class at the Indiana sign camp this summer- and look what we did. Truly inspirational. If I wasn't 67 I would take all of his classes and maybe
I would amount to something. Gene

Attachments

• Entry sign 1.jpg
    Entry sign 1.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 170

synergy_jim

learned to weld today. also just built our first tree stump. I love this stuff!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3469.jpg
    IMG_3469.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 151

DIGIXTRA

Digixtra
Just arrived home from the sign magic workshop.

Mind = Blown!

Dan has an amazing setup and an awesome crew! I'll be busy turning my shop on its head for the next few months. As far as I am concerned, if I can't put stuff like Dan's out, I'm always going to be 2nd best.

Big thanks to Dan for the inspiration and the poking to lead me in a new direction. If you have never been there, GO! You will not regret one minute....

Been there..done that ..4 years ago. Good concept and inspiration but ...no customer :(