• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Just saw this..............................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
An old thread from years back and someone hit me with a few 'DISLIKES', just today. Anyway this is nothing new for me. So, it made me go back and revisit an almost 10 year old thread. However, it was 6 pages long and I saw so many people who are no longer posting or participating, but it was like a walk down memory lane. Anyway, the basic gist of the thread was someone stepping on the toes of a Merchant Member here. It sure was funny to see the do's and don'ts vs. the real intent behind the OP on the matter. Some things just never change. The OP did some fancy back-pedaling, but the fact remains, he was stepping on toes.

:popcorn:

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Dislikes today from a 10 year old thread?
I guess with 31k posts it is taking awhile for someone to catch up binge reading all your stuff..

Z SIGNS

Wait.. no way
Who could possibly dislike your wisdom.
I wouldn't worry about it.
It was probably just a grumpy old troll with nothing better to do.

ikarasu

:););)This is a forum, not Reddit. Dislikes or likes don't mean nothing - forums add it in because it gives people a sense that what they think matters, so they get more invested in the forum and stick around.

So long as your posts don't get hidden due to dislikes... No big deal! I never cared if someone likes or dislikes my comments. I never even look at people's ratings...I do find it funny someone Is disliking your 10 year old comments though here. I'll give you a like to even it out ;)

PatWhatley

No idea what thread that was and no idea what was said. I rarely come to signs101 anymore but I'm pretty sure whatever Gino said in there was wrong. :D

And I just noticed that apparently I don't have a post history any more. I think I was around 9000 even after Fred's purge. i guess they were right when they said "Use it or lose it"