• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just saying hello...new to the group

Dennis Davis

I've heard many positive things about Signs101 so I thought I would come join the group. I frequent signforums and cuttingedgesandcarving since my interest is in glass etching. I retired after 42 years with a telecommunications company...yep, same company all those years. For me, the glass etching is a hobby, although I have done some commercial jobs. I'm trying to refrain from getting back into a full time job. I've learned a lot from the other two forums and I hope to increase my knowledge by hanging out over here. I'll contribute when I can and share clipart when needed and appropriate.

Dennis Davis
Boise, Idaho

vid

Hello Dennis --- Welcome to the forum!

We look forward to your contributions --- I've got admit though, Fred's ClipArt collection is rather extensive so you won't see many requests for sources where you can buy clipart. His has a search engine and everything. It's the bomb!

You can find it here at http://www.allcompu.com/index.htm. I don't know how he manages this site, Signs101 ....aaaaaaand offers the Mega Art Collections and the New Aurora Graphics for the incredible value they both are. He's an animal.

But hey, feel free to offer a link to a site that offers appropriate clip art if you see a request.

:Welcome:

Cadmn

dennis be sure to read the rules as we dont share copywrited material on here that is a big NO NO I know the one site you mentioned does.:Welcome: 2 :signs101: Howdy from Texas pull up a chair get comfortable & join in the fray

Dennis Davis

Thanks

Cadmn,

Thanks for the heads up on posting. I see you folks refer inquires to sources for artwork and that's cool with me. The post above sounded like a strong sales pitch...lol. I'm still feeling my way around the forum. Appears to be a nice group of folks.

Dennis

Cadmn

ahh dennis I just want you to enjoy all the info here & avoid any pitfalls grab ya a cold(insert beverage here) sit back & join in any time you would like

GatorGraphics

Laissez les bons temps rouler!

"Let the good times roll!" or Happy retirement!

You have definetly come to the right place to share tips, and will find a wealth of information.

vid

Dennis Davis said:
...The post above sounded like a strong sales pitch...lol. I'm still feeling my way around the forum. Appears to be a nice group of folks.

Yeah, I rather shameless. There's some very good talent here and I try to sneak in some props to the merchant members every now and again to thank them for their participation and advice.

There's oodles of great info here that you can't buy just anywhere...

Best

Dennis Davis

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. If Leigh hangs out here, then I know I'm in good hands. Old Paint ain't too shabby of company, either.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Wow... 42 years at the same place and you still have the courage to get into the sign business. :Welcome:

You'll enjoy this place. I'm new myself here and it's been a great tool so far.