• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

just tell them

Status
Not open for further replies.

HulkSmash

Bradster, you're 1 grimey guy. You have literally no respect, talking about his little girl like that. You are beyond out of line, and you should be removed from here. I know you and Fred are best buds, so that won't happen. The fact you ever had any sort of admin in the past makes this site much less valuable. What a wast of a user slot.

CP Signs

Hey ProWrap, he's not worth your time or breath. Jokes are jokes but that was just non sense!!! I have a 5 & 11 year old. Say what you want about me but not my kids. Thanks for posting a pic. She is a cuttie. Looks older then 19 months,,,,,,they grow way too fast.

CP Signs

Here are my 2 little brats.

ForumRunner_20121216_071659.png

ForumRunner_20121216_071718.png

DizzyMarkus

thank you i felt the same way. there is funny, and then there is just stupid.

I have to agree theres funny and theres family -- I believe the gentleman crossed the line there. I read it and thought WTF-- hope their friends.

There are some rough folks here. Some that dont want to help, some that want to-- no matter of the how or sarcasim of some -- they do help folks out. I for one appreciate your pic Pro Wraps -- it makes you "real" lol

Markus

Imakesigns

back to the original topic, what a horrible tragedy for someone so young to lose their life. im sure the memorial decals will look great

weaselboogie

Chris was by far the biggest a$$hat this forum had ever seen when he first started. Needless to say he stepped on a crap load of toes including mine. Over the years he has grown up a lot and after eating several servings of crow he has developed into a contributing and generous member of this forum but there's obviously still a lot of lingering resentment. Interesting to watch him develop.

Status
Not open for further replies.