• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just wanted to say i appreciate you guys

J

john1

I was coming back from running some errands today and a about 65ish or so old neighbor of mine which i had never spoke to before was getting out of his car. We chit chatted for alittle and he said that he is in his 3rd run with cancer and kemo.

I asked what he had done for a living and he said fiberglass for 8 years which is what they feel caused all the tumors and all but he has a friend who worked there for 20 some years and is just now starting to show cancer signs also. My uncle who i am not close with has stage 4 cancer and had like 3 tumors show up in a matter of weeks. He's also doing pretty bad and worked in auto parts at a dealership his whole life (40 some years)

I guess what i am trying to say is no matter what we do, each one of us is going to go someday, whether it's because we are running solvent machines, painting signs or saying "would you like fries with that" at a burger joint. What i learned in our brief conversation is that he is ready to go if this kemo doesn't work and he said "i'm ok with that". I am not in no way trying to shorten my life but damn it i am proud to do what i love and be on the forums with others who share the same interest.

Gotta appreciate you all for what you do. This goes for skyhigh, signage and anyone else who i have bumped heads with on the forums.

I can't grasp ever accepting this will all be over one day but i'm trying to live for now and make the best out of whats going on right now.

:thankyou:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I was coming back from running some errands today and a neighbor of mine which i had never spoke to before was getting out of his car. We chit chatted for alittle and he said that he is in his 3rd run with cancer and kemo.

I asked what he had done for a living and he said fiberglass for 8 years which is what they feel caused all the tumors and all but he has a friend who worked there for 20 some years and is just now starting to show cancer signs also. My uncle who i am not close with has stage 4 cancer and had like 3 tumors show up in a matter of weeks. He's also doing pretty bad but worked in auto parts at a dealership his whole life (40 some years)

I guess what i am trying to say is no matter what we do, each one of us is going to go someday, whether it's because we are running solvent machines, painting signs or saying "would you like fries with that" at a burger joint. What i learned in our brief conversation is that he is ready to go if this kemo doesn't work and he said "i'm ok with that". I am not in no way trying to shorten my life but damn it i am proud to do what i love and be on the forums with others who share the same interest.

Gotta appreciate you all for what you do. This goes for skyhigh, signage and anyone else who i have bumped heads with on the forums.

:thankyou:

That would all sit a little better if you had a different avatar................. :Oops:

It's always good to know, you're ready and have no regrets. It makes life so much easier and fun to live. Ya just gotta live it one day at a time and smell the roses everyday.

J

john1

That would all sit a little better if you had a different avatar................. :Oops:

It's always good to know, you're ready and have no regrets. It makes life so much easier and fun to live. Ya just gotta live it one day at a time and smell the roses everyday.

I honestly knew someone would say something about my avatar...lol

If i can't leave the forums without making a impression, Then why am i here? lol

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Then you should use a more up-to-date image..................... FP_7846891_SimmonsRichard_Orange_TOD_02_04-750x1066.jpg

signage

Yea that was the two step shuffle out of that place, while you and Richard just kept dancing:frustrated::covereyes::ROFLMAO:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yea that was the two step shuffle out of that place, while you and Richard just kept dancing:frustrated::covereyes::ROFLMAO:

Don't knock it.... he does a mean Foxtrot and a QuickStep to die for............. :rolleyes:

:Oops: That wasn't him, that was Dancing with the Stars on television last night. I just can't keep my mind in one place anymore.
See ya on the dance floor twinkle toes......................

Now, back to your regular forum and all of it's raging features.............. :covereyes: