• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just wanted to say thanks.....

gabagoo

When I wrote the thread about putting my dog down, I received a private message from James Burke and he wanted to know my dogs name and when she was born. He said he was going to send me something.

I was off last week on holidays and returned to find a small but heavy package on my desk. I wondered what it was and from whom.......

Thanks James, it was a great gift and I know everyone in my family will absolutely love it. I plan on mounting it somewhere around our pool in the backyard as you would think we put it in just for her...

Thanks James again.... beautiful

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 116

Border

Way awesome memorial gift!
I had a great dog named Toby that I lost to heartworm disease during the treatment process.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Barry...

Again, my friend, you're most welcome...but I thought we agreed on no fanfare.

God Bless,

Jim

gabagoo

I'm sorry James. I was just so blown away by this I felt that I had to, besides I must have some form of alzheimers lately lol. I cant seem to rememeber a lot of things ..... Thanks again:thankyou: