• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Just wondering..........................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
When some of you post up...... looking for a particular font and someone identifies it..... do any of you actually buy these ugly a$$ fonts ?? In all honesty, about 98% of the fonts in question, they are horrible, hard to read and look ridiculous. So, do you waste the money buying it, or try to talk the customer into something better ?? Haa..... or just charge the customer for their stupidness ??

Just wondering, because most of them are coyote ugly.:popcorn:

SomeSignGuy

Operations Manager - Lifelong Sign Guy
If I plan on - or have the option to - switch the font I don't ask in the forums.
In the cases where I don't have the font but do need to use it, I'll end up purchasing the font in question if I cannot find it available for free.

rjssigns

Now that you mention it. If the client insists I do their bidding. Funny how eating three meals a day, having clothes on my back and roof over my head affects those decisions.;)

Johnny Best

Gino, you need to wonder about something else, OAC says we only have 12 years left due to global warming or if we are going to buy Greenland.

myront

CorelDRAW is best
very common for corporations to supply the font or pay for a particular font if it's what they want. We just add the cost into their quote.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, I've already thought about the purchase of Greenland and it's a very good and sound idea. Truman wanted to buy it back after WWII and Peary long before him, not to mention back around the Civil War it was attempted to buy the place. It only makes good sense for the US to have it.

As for OAC...... that is just silliness talking. Without going political, does she mean it's gonna end for the entire world or just little pockets here and there, if her thinking is even close to realistic ?? What is the end of the world for one person is not necessarily the end for someone else, unless you live next door. How many times has the end of the world been predicted, before ?? Many many times and here we still are. Nope, her nonsense means nothing to me. Like a gnat.