• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just wondering.....

SignManiac

Doug was attacked by a shark while surfing and unfortunately, did not survive.
GiGi had a severe nervous breakdown living in a house full of men. She is now living in a convent in an undisclosed location in Oregon.

Such is life. You just never know where you will be in the future.

Haha suckers!

GypsyGraphics

was just renewing my premium membership and fred just pointed me to this thread. :ROFLMAO:

it's just like i told the cops...
iSign??? i dunno what happen to him... i never met the guy!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Idunno.jpg
    Idunno.jpg
    295.4 KB · Views: 73
Last edited by a moderator:

GypsyGraphics

awww shucks... thanks you two!

i'm doing ok. business has been slow... not giving up my graphics business but i am venturing out into new areas... time to learn some new tricks.

i missed you guys!!! :loveya:

Suz

awww shucks... thanks you two!

i'm doing ok. business has been slow... not giving up my graphics business but i am venturing out into new areas... time to learn some new tricks.

i missed you guys!!! :loveya:

Hey Cuteness, there you are! Glad to see ya, and looki'n good! :)

GypsyGraphics

I know Doug had one heck of a yard sale a few weeks ago.
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/mau/gms/3257978569.html
well surely an INSANE TOOL SALE is "proof of life" so i'm off the hook right???

oooh, i'll bet the cops saw that ad and are looking for some kinda Craig's List Bandit!
they're probably just questioning every tool lov'n gal who happens to be wearing a island sign hat.

oooo a sawzall... i wonder if he still has that?

CheapVehicleWrap

well surely an INSANE TOOL SALE is "proof of life" so i'm off the hook right???

oooh, i'll bet the cops saw that ad and are looking for some kinda Craig's List Bandit!
they're probably just questioning every tool lov'n gal who happens to be wearing a island sign hat.

oooo a sawzall... i wonder if he still has that?

Well at least your more excited than my ex-wife was when I gave her a sawzall for her birthday. Stupid me thought all girls loved em.

Tim Aucoin

I actually chat more with Doug & Gigi on FB than on here!! :smile: I haven't posted a lot on here lately... although I read DAILY! Crazy busy life and like Gigi... we have been venturing into new things.

Hey Gigi... what's up? When we gonna get together? :Big Laugh

GypsyGraphics

Well at least your more excited than my ex-wife was when I gave her a sawzall for her birthday. Stupid me thought all girls loved em.
i'd have been stoked!
wait, you didn't get her a pink one did ya???? cuz that woulda pissed me off too.
heck, a well worn used tool looks better than a pink one.

i must have "pink tool" issues. many, many years ago someone gave me a little pink tool set. i remember hold up the wimpy hammer and doing my best Crocodile Dundee "that's not a knife" impression.... saying "THAT'S NOT A HAMMER"

Last edited:

GypsyGraphics

I actually chat more with Doug & Gigi on FB than on here!! :smile: I haven't posted a lot on here lately... although I read DAILY! Crazy busy life and like Gigi... we have been venturing into new things.

Hey Gigi... what's up? When we gonna get together? :Big Laugh
HP layoffs have us shaking in our boots here, so vacation plans are iffy these days. although, i'm not giving up hope of my trip to Savanna and Florida.

How about you and Wendy doing the snowbird thing and heading to Florida in late Oct/early Nov... my chance to finally meet some beloved s101er's there, like Stacy & Dan! or San Diego around December 8th... then you can meet up with Doug too! (if he's been located by then)

how about it???? any chance of either of those working for ya Tim?????