• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JV%-160S...Printing incorrect colors

Chase Willcoxson

Hi Im new to the forum and pretty much this printer and for some reason the colors that are printing out are not even close to the ones that i chose from the pan-tone library and my boss is not very happy with me because of it =/

In the past i have always been able to calibrate other machines when the colors were wrong and that would usually fix the problem but i cant seem to figure out how to do that. If someone could plz help me i would really appreciate it.

artbot

are you running CMYKlmlc?

are for instance your greens printing too blue or your oranges too red? if that is the case, you lm lc are not profiled correctly and putting down too much additional ink. if you can (rasterlink has this option), just choose cmyk (without the lm lc heads printing in the rip) and see if the color suddenly corrects.