• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JV 33-160 ICC Profile- Graphi-TEX- Wasatch

dghound42

President
Does anyone have a good profile to use for our Mimaki JV-33 160?

We are printing on Phototext and general formulations Graphi- TEX using Wasatch.

They are to be used as removable decals for trade show.

JBusch260

Not a problem! We had been using the PhotoTex setting as well before I had downloaded the profile specifically for GraphiTex. I really didn't notice TOO much difference, and frankly, yeah if it worked well and looked good, we went with it.

Photo Tex

Photo Tex separates itself form the alternatives with a US Patented adhesive. A simple test is to rub with your thumb 10 times on the adhesive and see if the alternatives ball up. Photo Tex does not :rock-n-roll: Reason they do, is the adhesive is not cured with the same process we use. Also the Photo Tex adhesive is 100% cured and therefore you do not need to remove after 6 months and worry about residue or damage to a wall. Read everyone's technical bulletin and compare. I am happy to send anyone a free sample to compare and if price is an issue, simply ask me. walterjr@phototexgroup.com - Entering our 10th year - thank you Walter Gierlach Jr., President

CS-SignSupply

PM or email me for special pricing including ground shipping on the general formulations GraphiTEX. Great product. Sample also available.