Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JV 33-160 ICC Profile- Graphi-TEX- Wasatch

Discussion in 'Mimaki' started by dghound42, May 6, 2013.

1. dghound42

dghound42 President

Does anyone have a good profile to use for our Mimaki JV-33 160?

We are printing on Phototext and general formulations Graphi- TEX using Wasatch.

They are to be used as removable decals for trade show.

2. JBusch260

JBusch260 Active Member

Jan 22, 2013
  3. dghound42

dghound42 President

4. JBusch260

JBusch260 Active Member

Jan 22, 2013
    Not a problem! We had been using the PhotoTex setting as well before I had downloaded the profile specifically for GraphiTex. I really didn't notice TOO much difference, and frankly, yeah if it worked well and looked good, we went with it.

5. PhotoTex Group Inc.

PhotoTex Group Inc. President

Mar 25, 2011
    boardman, OH
    Photo Tex

Photo Tex separates itself form the alternatives with a US Patented adhesive. A simple test is to rub with your thumb 10 times on the adhesive and see if the alternatives ball up. Photo Tex does not :rock-n-roll: Reason they do, is the adhesive is not cured with the same process we use. Also the Photo Tex adhesive is 100% cured and therefore you do not need to remove after 6 months and worry about residue or damage to a wall. Read everyone's technical bulletin and compare. I am happy to send anyone a free sample to compare and if price is an issue, simply ask me. walterjr@phototexgroup.com - Entering our 10th year - thank you Walter Gierlach Jr., President

6. CS-SignSupply

CS-SignSupply Very Active Member

PM or email me for special pricing including ground shipping on the general formulations GraphiTEX. Great product. Sample also available.