• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JV 33-160 Prints are coming out too short.

dwarrior

I think the technician that came and looked at our printer screwed something up when he was messing with it. I had a 12 1/2 inch vertical sign printed and it came out only 12 inches. What can I do to fix this? Is it something to do about Feed Compensation?

Cmiller01

Printer
What rip program do you print out of? I use Onyx and I know sometimes if you bump the magnification on an image it will skew the size of the print. Try opening your file fresh and send again. It shouldn't be shrinking 1/2" on a foot of material. You can try your media comp though if the image looks nice its probably not the issue.

getcustomized

yeah i'd say its feed compensation. go into set up and see what the setting is at. also, when printing you can adjust the feed compensation. i'm sure you will need to increase it.