• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

jv 33 160

timalh3

my jv33 160 dampers losing pressure on cyan and yellow after i change the dampers they would not compress when i do a fill up this happen after my cyan cart was changed out for new one the cyan and yellow just droped out is there any way i can solve this problem.any help would be welcome

7_nebo_7

usually it happen when air introduced in the ink lines. If you move carriage toward maintance unit and look under for few minutes can you notice any droplets on the Cyan and Yellow? If yes more likely there are air going in to the head. I would check ruber o-rings, adapter, damper it self.

timalh3

usually it happen when air introduced in the ink lines. If you move carriage toward maintance unit and look under for few minutes can you notice any droplets on the Cyan and Yellow? If yes more likely there are air going in to the head. I would check ruber o-rings, adapter, damper it self.
i think there is air in the line cause the dampers are now fully compressed and have no ink in them the dampers are news but i keep reading about the o rings are those the o rings in the clamps at the top of the lines.

timalh3

thanks got it working it was air in the head took some time to get it out but got it now my black is giving the same problem will have to do the same thing with that channel and lines.