Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

jv 33 160

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by timalh3, Nov 28, 2020.

1. timalh3

timalh3 New Member

Sep 10, 2020
    guyana
    my jv33 160 dampers losing pressure on cyan and yellow after i change the dampers they would not compress when i do a fill up this happen after my cyan cart was changed out for new one the cyan and yellow just droped out is there any way i can solve this problem.any help would be welcome

Tags:
  2. 7_nebo_7

7_nebo_7 Member

Oct 19, 2010
    USA
    usually it happen when air introduced in the ink lines. If you move carriage toward maintance unit and look under for few minutes can you notice any droplets on the Cyan and Yellow? If yes more likely there are air going in to the head. I would check ruber o-rings, adapter, damper it self.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. timalh3

timalh3 New Member

Sep 10, 2020
    guyana
    i think there is air in the line cause the dampers are now fully compressed and have no ink in them the dampers are news but i keep reading about the o rings are those the o rings in the clamps at the top of the lines.

4. timalh3

timalh3 New Member

Sep 10, 2020
    guyana
    thanks got it working it was air in the head took some time to get it out but got it now my black is giving the same problem will have to do the same thing with that channel and lines.