• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Jv150-130 dimensions

datablitz

Is there someone out there that can measure the dimensions of a jv150-130 components? I am considering purchasing one and I am trying to figure out if I can maneuver it Into the room. I need to know the measurements of the main part of the printer off the stand.

Thanks in advance!

opsigno

omari
Hello. You can download the manual on the site of mimaki, you will find all the necessary information (dimensions, weight ...)

opsigno

omari
Is there someone out there that can measure the dimensions of a jv150-130 components? I am considering purchasing one and I am trying to figure out if I can maneuver it Into the room. I need to know the measurements of the main part of the printer off the stand.

Thanks in advance!

opsigno

omari
Hello. You can download the manual on the site of mimaki, you will find all the necessary information (dimensions, weight ...)î

datablitz

I can't not find dimensions without the stand in the manual. Can you please tell me what page this information is on?

opsigno

omari
[QUOTE = "datablitz, poste: 1358873, membre: 28992"] Je ne peux pas trouver les dimensions sans le support dans le manuel. Pouvez-vous me dire à quelle page cette information se trouve? [/ QUOTE]
I can't not find dimensions without the stand in the manual. Can you please tell me what page this information is on?

Attachments

• D202688-14_JV150_OperationManual.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 280
  • D202688-14_JV150_OperationManual.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 264

datablitz

The information I am trying to get is not in the manual. I appreciate the attempt, but this is not the information I am looking for. I need the measurements of the printer head without the stand