• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JV22-160 yellow ink not flowing

VEC

I have an old model Mimaki printer but I am hoping someone can help me resolve an issue with my yellow ink not flowing for one of the heads. The other yellow ink supply is working just fine.

I already changed the dumper but it is still not working. After 5-6 tries of cleaning the ink is still not flowing.

Thanks.

LenR

When you replaced the damper did you use a syringe to pull ink into it before you attached it to the head?

LenR

When you replaced the damper did you use a syringe to pull ink into it before you attached it to the head?

VEC

Yes. I was able to pull in ink to a syringe and let it flow in the syringe before i replaced. After which I put the damper back in unfortunately the ink is still not flowing. The ink went back...

Uwe Fischer

You have push "fill up ink" in the printers menu? Maybe you must press two times or more.
If it helpes not, change the yellow dampers cross to fix the problems. We have had faulty (or defective? Sorry, a little bit difficult for me in english) dampers.

VEC

Red becomes orange in output

Please help.
I could have changed a setting unknowingly.
Red is now being printed as orange in my printer and is messing up my final output.

How do I reset the color palettes?