Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JV3-130SPll With Flexi sign Print margins

Discussion in 'Mimaki' started by tdvs72198, Aug 20, 2012.

1. tdvs72198

tdvs72198 New Member

May 26, 2011
    I was looking to see if there was a setting somewhere I had over looked that would change the print margins to a smaller margin that way I had less waste on the sides. I have a JV3-130SPll. I am running Flexi sign 10.0.1 software and Rip software.
    I have done the calcualtions and it would over the long run save material if I could print further out on the material. I currently have a 1 inch on the right and 2.5 inche on the left. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Masseria

Masseria Member

Jul 23, 2012
    dont know if you can do this in Jv3
    but in jv33 you can set margins to the paper, anyway you get a waste, to eleminate this waste you must confuse the machine adding some paper left and right of the media, so the sensor reads bigger media..
    dont know if this is clear but we do it like that here.
    Remember i have a JV33. dont know how JV3 works with media. maybe it will work.