• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JV3-16-s profiles

SameDay Signs

Currently running a JV3 160s with SS2 inks and having bad profiling issues. I'm using Flexi Sign 8.1 and wondering if anyone has a profile that is pretty good that works for most gloss vinyl media and gloss banner. Why the profiling is bad IDK I have been working on it for about a month and this is my last effort before I call in a Profiler for $1500 or so.

Thanks for the help

Scott

aloninet

Hi,
Try here: http://www.mimaki.co.jp/english/download/uc_index.php.
I think it depends on your operating system, program the RIP, and the format of the document, so in Color RIP software set up. In my opinion and experience [5 years] all profile should match its media, starting with the basic profile. RIP software usually comes with profiles suitable for all common media. In. Best file format is TIF. If you are working with RasterLink, in the color edit tab I recommend picking sRGB color and MIMAKIWIDECMYK . If you export from Adobe software cancel all color profiles completely.
Hope I helped you.