Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JV3 160 SP Mimaki

Discussion in 'Mimaki' started by lpsdonline, Oct 29, 2010.

1. lpsdonline

lpsdonline New Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Hello.

I need to set this Mimaki machine to its default / factory settings. Can anyone of you send me the file? If you do not know how to get that information out of your machine, just let me know.

Noel

Tags:
  2. inkmed

inkmed Member

Jan 4, 2010
    I have the setup file (160SP SetupGuide V.1.0.pdf),
    just try enclosed to this post, but failed.

please email me and I will email it to you.

Adam from Inkmed

3. Prentice

Prentice New Member

Dec 30, 2010
    each mimaki has its own default parameter per the S# as far as i know you will have to contact mimaki directly in japan, i just install a new main board and am having troubles getting it to except the parameters from the old board. so now i am trying to download the default parameters and the new board will not allow me to do anything. they say it is because the firmware version is diffrent does anyone know about this if you do any help would be greatly appreiciated!

4. lpsdonline

lpsdonline New Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Mimaki JV3 160 SP Parameters

Hello, guys. Thank you for your kind comments but I already have the parameters for my machine. I requested them from Japan. In terms of the firmware, I think it can be upgraded or downgraded. Never done that before. If you get more information about it, just email me to signs@lpsdonline.com

Thanks

Noel