• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JV3 160 SP Mimaki

lpsdonline

Hello.

I need to set this Mimaki machine to its default / factory settings. Can anyone of you send me the file? If you do not know how to get that information out of your machine, just let me know.

Noel

inkmed

I have the setup file (160SP SetupGuide V.1.0.pdf),
just try enclosed to this post, but failed.

please email me and I will email it to you.

Adam from Inkmed

Prentice

each mimaki has its own default parameter per the S# as far as i know you will have to contact mimaki directly in japan, i just install a new main board and am having troubles getting it to except the parameters from the old board. so now i am trying to download the default parameters and the new board will not allow me to do anything. they say it is because the firmware version is diffrent does anyone know about this if you do any help would be greatly appreiciated!

lpsdonline

Mimaki JV3 160 SP Parameters

Hello, guys. Thank you for your kind comments but I already have the parameters for my machine. I requested them from Japan. In terms of the firmware, I think it can be upgraded or downgraded. Never done that before. If you get more information about it, just email me to signs@lpsdonline.com

Thanks

Noel