• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JV3 160sp Head Install

superdj23

Recently, I posted a question about the light Magenta/Light Cyan Head on a machine that I just purchased used. Come to find out, I needed a new head. I have the head installed, but before I did any sort of alignment I did a test draw. It looks like the light magenta and light cyan are printing, but I am getting a large streak of either cyan or light cyan that goes all the way across the test draw and back again. It is even putting down the color on the tab that holds the media in place. Not sure what is going on here.

Thanks in advance.

MikePro

data error. power down your machine and take a look at your ribbon cables. Make sure they're seated correctly and that you hadn't dripped ink on them during the head install.

superdj23

Replaced all the cables just to make sure everything was good. Came back with a good test draw. I am happy now.