• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JV3 160sp stripes before, thru, after item

carstuff

Hi,
Just bought a 4yr old JV3 160sp that worked great the day I bought it. The bumpy ride home seems to have caused an issue. I now get dark stripes before, thru, and after the object printed on the Y axis. These stripes are spaced down the X axis (landscape) starting 1/2in before the object, spaced about 1/4in apart and about 3/4in past the object printed.

Have cleaned around the heads, cleaned then replaced wiper, cleaned the capping station and made sure there are no items hanging down from the slider dragging ink. Did a print using stars in CMYK only, and the dark stripes were present. Noticed the dark stripes actually started before the vinyl on the metal although the test stars were on the vinyl correctly. Have a clear photo, but unsure how to add it???

any suggestions?

predatorgraphix.com