• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Jv3 160sp to bulk or not to bulk

Redz Signs Inc.

I have a mimaki jv3 160sp. im thinkin about going to bulk does anyone have this? are there pros and cons if so can you fill me in please.

Redz Signs Inc.

im thinkin about resetable chips with carts and 8 bulk tanks on top of the machine . i have a tech that keeps telling me that the people he knows spend more money fixing than paying for oem ink . true or not? do you have any problems

premiercolour

Merchant Member
im thinkin about resetable chips with carts and 8 bulk tanks on top of the machine . i have a tech that keeps telling me that the people he knows spend more money fixing than paying for oem ink . true or not? do you have any problems

False. Machine breaks but you need to know which breaks. People are smart enough saying your machine breaks because of your compatible ink without really looking into the problem. What if the take up reel breaks, do you really believe it is the ink? I can tell you this. if you are choosing one of the reputable ones, you will only save 80% of ink cost. Use that 80% of ink cost savings to dominant your local market.

Use J-STAR ink
Four Refillable Cartridge
Four liters of ink CMYK
Options on chips permanent chips $45 each
Shipped free for $400. Add $180 if you need permanent chips.

http://www.fieldcenterusa.com/categ...V33{47}JV5/Refillable-Cartridge-Kit-with-Ink/

CS-SignSupply-TT

Before you jump into the "J STAR" barrel, check out the plethora of bulk ink products available. Talk to several bulk ink dealers (CiberSupply offers Solaris and InkTec), get 2-3 referrals to out of market users, call the users and get their opinions, then you can make an informed choice. Please remember, the happiest users are the ones using GOOD ink, while receiving outstanding support in the event of an issue. Finally, be prepared to get your hands dirty.

tcorn1965

Good day, thank you for successfully using Solaris inks. Please let me know if I can help you in any way.:thankyou:
I will find out what we pay for ours, maybe you are cheaper. We use around 10 carts a month. Do you always have in stock? How long and cost to ship to 52802? You can PM info if you do not want on open board.

Thanks,
Terry