• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JV3-160SP up for sale - make me an offer!

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Attachments

• JV3a.jpg
    JV3a.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 87
  • JV3b.jpg
    JV3b.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 81
  • JV3c.jpg
    JV3c.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 73

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Sorta forgot about this. Bump - make me any sort of an offer. I need to get this machine out of the way. I've VERY flexible on the price I'd take. If I dont get it gone as a whole soon I'll probably chuck the chassis in the dumpster and eBay the remaining smaller parts.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
:doh: LOL - I should have expected this...

Keep em' coming - the bids seem to be going up. :Big Laugh

MikePro

i'd bid more, but at $4/gallon I can't compete!

i will say, however, that this machine is worth every penny as long as you can get it up n' runnin'.

WrapperX

Your test print is missing a Black line - and the Magenta head is dropping out. Shouldn't you be showing us the fact that it's printing perfectly and not missing colors???

:doh:

signswi

Did you read the description? The machine is down and wasn't decommissioned properly (as it crashed, board issues) and now the K & M heads are clogged (and possibly totally dead).

If it wasn't for that I'd be all over it...

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Okay - $1500 and I'll include a somewhat unusual bulk ink system for it. It uses sealed 1 liter bottles (tops are like medication bottles that a needle goes in a rubber seal). A couple of places have sold this bulk system over the years - I belive AGFA sold it for a period of time and the main retailer for it is this place

http://www.micro-ink.com/MSList.aspx?mode=cat&catid1=ink&catid2=ink_bis&catid3=4CD

the ink they sell for it also works very well too. I ran this bulk system in the JV3 for about 3 years with no problems. The carts that go in the machine will need some serious flushing out but everything else is there. Nice thing is it's a somewhat sealed system and it directly mounts to each end of the machine so no worries about level or knocking it over or anything. Actually for the last year we had the JV3 going I modified a set of the bottles - drilled a 3/4" hole in them, added solvent resistant rubber plugs and was using other bulk ink in it. For another $100 I'll also include a set of dual CMYK permanent chips....