• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JV3-250 SP encoder strip

musquoni

Hello, Does any one know where to get an encoder strip for a Jv3-250SP? Or maybe a part number for one. Thanks.

artbot

before you change it out, is the bottom okay? you can flip them upside down and they work just as well.

inkmed

You can buy generic encoder stripe for Mimaki, 3.2m long or 5m long. and then you can easily cut the size to fit your printer.

Adam from Inkmed

musquoni

There are notches on the bottom of the strip so i can't flip it. Whats the difference between the generic and the oem strip?

inkmed

There are notches on the bottom of the strip so i can't flip it. Whats the difference between the generic and the oem strip?

OEM strip come with whole made in Japan, generic stripe come with or without whole, made in other country.

Actually, there is no big difference between them in usage. But oem one price is very high. So, generic one is competitive.

Adam from Inkmed