• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

jv3 can ink chips be disabled??

qualitydigital

can any body help, my collegue purchased mimaki jv3 160s & 160sp both machine systems run cartrages without ink chips. does any body know how to disable the ink sensors.??

artbot

what kind of inks are you planning on using. there are many solutions, some that are quite cheap that will get you printing, other more sophisticated.

qualitydigital

running genuine mimaki ss1 inks. have a sensor problem. yellow & ltmagenta cartrages read as (0) and (x) during initialization. cartrages are new. tried replacing with another but did the same thing??

artbot

there's a lot of tricks out there, but none i know of to just tell the firmware to disregard. dates can be set 2001 for free, permanent chips can be put in place, but a bad sensor... that is probably impossible to get around.