• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Jv3 head recovery

CTGRAPHIC

I have a jv3 with a yellow head that is not firing well, large area in the center is out. I have heard of people using an ultrasonic cleaner to recover heads. Anyone have any insight or ideas?

I had lost half of my black head a while back. I have been compensating but can no longer print anything gray. Just don't have the $$ to buy new heads right now.

Jim

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Did you even try searching? 2 separate posts to the Mimaki JV3 Yahoo group and now here.... this has been talked about many times. Doing a search here and on the Yahoo group will get you the information you are looking for.

artbot

a halo missing in the middle of the test pattern can sometimes be a clogged manifold. happened to me once.

Robert M

scratch

We see many of these heads being damaged by the screws that hold the capping station in place. In time the screw will back out or move up due to the plastic warping for the solvents in the inks. Get a flash light and inspect the bottom of the head.
we sell heads if you need one
www.solventinkjet.com