• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JV3 print head

Letterbox Mike

I think I'm going to need a new magenta had soon. I've searched but haven't found alot of good info on changing the head (we're out of warranty and I'd like to know how to do these things myself), can someone point me in the direction of some good info for replacing a head and all of the steps involved (a service manual would be great if it details the process)? Also, looking for a good deal on a head, Nusign has them for a little over a grand right now which seems a bit steep, know of any good deals out there?

Rooster

I have seen JV3 factory service and repair manuals for sale on ebay quite frequently for around $20.

eforer

Retail on a head is around $700.00. You can find the service manual on the yahoo mimaki users group. Make sure it REALLY needs to be replaced because its a bear of a job, and calibrating takes 40 linear ft of material or so, so buy some cheap 30" stuff for that. While you're at it, upgrade to the oversized dampers. You can get your parts from rob earle inkjet services.

Case

Retail on a head is around $700.00. You can find the service manual on the yahoo mimaki users group. Make sure it REALLY needs to be replaced because its a bear of a job, and calibrating takes 40 linear ft of material or so, so buy some cheap 30" stuff for that. While you're at it, upgrade to the oversized dampers. You can get your parts from rob earle inkjet services.

Retail on a JV3 head is no longer around $700. It is now just over $1000. Mimaki had price increases across the board on all JV3 parts.

Case

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Send me part # of mutoh 1614. I will let you know. No warranty for all Print Heads. All print heads are brand new. I sell print heads to distributors. You may call him for reference about us.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
No warranty. But if you work w/ us for long time; we do carry warranty for trusted customers. I replaced one brand new spectra nova 256 for a long term customer. All factory test-print data sheet w/ sealed factory package came w/ the print head. For some reasons, the print head does not work. We replaced one w/ no cost. Reason is we sold them five print heads before and I know it must be print head, not him.

Reason is because we've seen customers who are not honest. Trust me, they open up the print head and exchange the parts then emailed. " print head doesn't work". We replaced the print head and brought him to court. Some people are nice; some people just aren't.

$520 brand new oem print head shipped within United States.

Francis
Fieldcenter Inc
sales@fieldcenterusa.com