• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JV3 Trouble

RSC

Anyone ran into their JV3 booting up and hanging at the <LOCAL> screen prompt on the display?

I ran a print and shortly into the print I realized I wasn’t happy with the print so I canceled the print through Wasatch. After that is when we had the problem. After Wasatch stopped working it will begin to start up then crash as well as the printer wont boot past the <LOCAL> prompt.

I re-installed the fire wire driver as well as Wasatch still no luck. Before the canceled job it was working just fine?

Thanks

wrapman jamz

Power down the unit for 30 minutes. (This means UNPLUG IT) it will wipe the memory in the motherboard. Then start it back up...if this does not help, call Mimaki in the morning.

ColesCreations

Even might work to just unplug (or turn off switch in the back) for a few seconds, then back on. This worked for us when having similar problems. If not, try 30 min's...