• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Jv300-160

jaly723

Just bought a Mimaki JV300-160. Can anyone tell me how to get in Service Mode? I know how to get in it on the JV33 but this one is different. ALso. when I'm printing the carriage goes all the way to the left instead on just printing on the media. What setting is this that I need to change. And what is the best profile for this printer. I have downloaded several from Mimaki's website.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I don't think we have enough folks using this one yet to really give much in the way of tips. This is a very new model. I did look at one a few months back at a show and it looked great and I really liked the new control panel. They had been using that old control panel for well over 10 years so it was due for an update.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
The attached PDF should be what you need though for booting it into service mode as well as firmware and parameter upload/download modes. :thumb: - Also, when they say "main power" they mean the main power switch on the side, not the front on/off button.

Attachments

• JV150_300_Service.pdf
    252 KB · Views: 1,999