• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JV33-160, not printing any color

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yesterday printer was working fine, nozzle status was perfect. No issues what so ever.

Today, the machine will not print any color. Tried a nozzle status, not one color is showing. Machine is powering up normally but simply will not print any color. Even tried a test print, machine behaves normally except for that nothing is printing.

I'm assuming it's something electronic. I've rebooted the printer and checked the ribbon cable going to the head, it seems to be seated firmly. That had no effect.

Not sure what to do next.

Thanks,
Chris

Devlinjay

Check to see if your pump is pulling ink through the capping station. I was told that if the seal on the capping station is bad, the pump can not prime the head. I had this problem once before. They changed the pump and the capping station and everything worked perfect after that.

Thanks

After finally getting a Tech on the phone, they came up with the same conclusion.

Parts are being delivered today. Hopefully we'll be back up and running a little later today.

Thanks,
Chris