• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JV33 black color problem

aaahmmm

I have jv33-160 machine , there is problem in black I can't print black color ,the other colors was fine , I check from the cartridge to the damper it was fine with no problem .also the head nozzles was fine I inject solvent in head and the nozzles was completely open . but still no black , finally I change the head and the ffc cables and head memory cable and the problem gone.
My Question : in the old head the ffc cables and head memory cable was dirty and in bad situation , is it possible that my problem was on one of these cables , and if I just change the cable can it solve the problem . what kind of data these cable can transfer , is there is any schematic of these cables .
Thanks ,,,,,

4R Graphics

Your problem may have been damper's.

I had my black channels drop out the other day and I installed new dampers still missing black swapped heads filled ink and was good for a minute then 1 black channel dropped out after changing damper's again black was back and printed many feet with no problem put the old head back in and it works fine.

Damper's can be a huge nightmare especially if your not using OEM's.