• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JV33 Bulk Cartridges

jacoboes

I am switching from a JV4 to a JV33 and am currently running 220ml bulk cartridges in the JV4. I would like to put these into the JV33 and know that I need to get chips on them. I was planning to buy SB51 auto reset chips from Lava Ink. I am using sublimation inks. Has anyone had any experience with these chips? Does I have the right idea or will this not work? I already have a large amount of bulk ink so I do not want to use Mimaki sublimation cartridges. Any recommendations or advice is appreciated. Thanks

InstantOneMedia

If the JV33 is new, using the bulk ink may void the warranty. We found the savings using Triangle bulk ink vs Triangle cartridges were minimal and if the proper agreements and test prints are met, they will take over the warranty from Mimaki.