• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JV33 dirty yellow every day

Edge Remover

Hi everybody,
I have an issue with JV33.

After printing the second day I wake up machine and yellow on the right side is dirty from black color. I have double CMYK.
There is the black drop on the surface of head connecting black and yellow nozzles. I have everything cleaned before I turn off machine, capping station,
wiper... Inside yellow dumper is little bit of dirty color from black one. It can be removed by cleaning a few times, but this method
is annoying to do every day.

What do you think, what is the main cause ?

intercrown

I have same problem with ujf-6042 CMYK CL PR W W .Yellow and black are on same head. Whenever I print sign where is yellow and black , they mix. Cyan and magenta are ok.

Typical causes for this (inter-color cross contamination) are dampers and captop. I would replace the damper first.

heyskull

Personally I would replace the cap top and check the pump is pulling properly and their are no blocked lines in the pipes too and from the pump.

SC

Edge Remover

I have new cap top, so it might be the damper. So Iam going to order some new ones.

Does anybody know what is the difference between original mimaki and alternative dampers from ebay, I could have 10x dampers for original one damper price. So is it worth to buy original mimaki ?

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
The aftermarket dampers can be hit and miss. I've had more of them give me problems than not. Everything from flat out leaking to just causing weird problems like you are having right now from dropouts to not fully closing.