• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

jv33 drivers for photoprint

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
You need to first install the actual USB drivers for Windows from Mimaki - that must be done before adding the machine to SAi's Production Manager (Flexi or Photoprint). The drivers for the for Flexi and Photoprint itself come with the installation disc for Flexi and Photoprint and are made by SAi. In Production Manager when you "Add Setup" you are given a list of supported machines for the version you are running.

Dear Sight line,

Thank you for responding, present i have the limited version of the SAi production suit which is include lotus driver only, now I am not using this rip software to my lotus printer so I like to use it for jv33 . present i have ver:10, if any have full version kindly give me output driver folder. Thanks in advance

Steph_Stamm

It sounds like you have an OEM version of the software that was bundled with the Lotus printer and includes only that driver. To increase the functionality of the software so that you can run devices other than your Lotus, you'll need to upgrade to the official (branded) PhotoPRINT software. Contact your reseller or the nearest SAi office (+32.2.725.5295 or info@thinksai.eu) for details.