• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JV33 ES3 ink Suppliers

PostNet

Got my JV33 installed a couple of weeks ago and didn't get the feeling from the install tech that there were many of these out there at least not from Advantages standpoint.

I hate having only one source (Advantage) for the inks and would be very interested to know if anyone is running the Ecosolvent inks and where they get them. Thanks.

Jeff

Letterbox Mike

Try Grimco out of Columbus, Charette/Pitman or Resource Imaging Supply in Cincinnati. We buy our SS2 inks from Charette/Pitman, excellent prices and service. We bought our printer from Resource Imaging and they know Mimaki printers very well.

Case

Got my JV33 installed a couple of weeks ago and didn't get the feeling from the install tech that there were many of these out there at least not from Advantages standpoint.

I hate having only one source (Advantage) for the inks and would be very interested to know if anyone is running the Ecosolvent inks and where they get them. Thanks.

Jeff

There aren't many of them out there from anyone's standpoint with ES3 ink. Most people are getting them with SS21 ink. The Advantage tech was right.

Case

lknmedia

We started with the ES3 inks ... they sucked. We went to the solvent inks and are much happier with the output.

Chiproller

I love my Mimaki JV33-160!!! I use Solvent inks though. I have been very happy with Advantage and find them to be very helpful. Just my 2.

Chip

GTSTech_1

If you want to support your fellow signs101er, GTS (Graphic Technology Solutions) is a Certified Mimaki Dealer (also Roland and Mutoh).