• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JV33 Sleep Mode settings

smlaws

Can anyone provide info on the settings for sleep mode on JV33. We are not a print shop so sometimes the machine sits idle for days. Settings have been changed and not sure what they were before changing.

Refresh
Pump Tube Wash
Cleaning

Thanks
smlaws

Masseria

If you need to set up the machine to clean for itself.. you must configure - Pump Tube Wash (hrs) - Refresh (hrs) - and Cleaning (hrs)..
You can find this options going into Function => Setup => User (whatever the number you are using).
so you will enter something like these:

Pump tube Wash 6 hrs - Auto-Cleaning 7hrs .
Press function in Auto-Cleaning for setting up Normal - Hard - Soft cleaning

That will make the machine to wake up every 6 hours and make a pump tube wash(not like you the standard pump tube wash). then will shut down again wait for 1 hr until the 7th and wake up again to clean for it self (normal - soft - hard).

Hope this was the answer you were looking for.

EDIT: You can also setup Refresh (this will make flow ink through the printhead so it doesnt get clogged). but i dont use it because normal / hard (not soft) cleaning also makes this and uses wiper to take out all trash sticked to the printhead plate...

smlaws

Thanks for your response. I will punch these in and see what happens. My machine was set to clean and wash at 48 hrs. Been having problems with missing jets. Thanks for your help.

Masseria

now checked on the machine, here is the right direction:

Function => maintenance => Sleep Setup => Refresh / Pump Tube Wash / Cleaning.

Sorry for bad directions just wasnt next to the machine that time...

Also to know how to use all properties and the button flow is, check jv33 manual last pages, there you can find the "Function Flowchart" i have it printed on my wall.. looks great and helps a lot.

Good luck.

smlaws

Thanks again for the help. I knew where the settings were. Just not sure what to set. Tried these over the weekend and test pattern came up good with no excess ink from too many cleanings.
smlaws

TraderLink

Merchant Member
To not waste any ink, we have had very good success doing the directions below.

Do a nozzle wash (which includes filling the capping station with cleaning fluid), then before the soaking time is up turn off the machine (regular power and then main power).
The print head is left sitting in the cleaning fluid so it won't dry up.
When you're ready to print just turn it on, do a normal cleaning and you're ready to go.
We've left it up to 3 weeks this way while we were away and it worked fine without any issues.

Saves a bunch of ink!

waseemadel

now checked on the machine, here is the right direction:

Function => maintenance => Sleep Setup => Refresh / Pump Tube Wash / Cleaning.

Sorry for bad directions just wasnt next to the machine that time...

Also to know how to use all properties and the button flow is, check jv33 manual last pages, there you can find the "Function Flowchart" i have it printed on my wall.. looks great and helps a lot.

Good luck.

Can you help me with having problem when I do run test this tiny squares some are messing and some are kind a zigzag. One of my friends said do the maintenance but I don't know how to do? Any Vedio or link can help please ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk