• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Jv33

jaly723

I had a respectable tech guy come out yesterday to change out the Y motor and pulley system in my JV33 because it was screaming loud while it was printing. After the repair work was done then screaming is even louder than original and the tech guy swares up and down everything was done just right. He said that's how it is suppose to sound. I have another JV33 that he did the same thing on 2 years ago and it made the printer very quiet while it was printing. So I would assume this would be the same thing. Does anyone have any feedback on why my printer isn't printing quiet after this work was done?

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Did he clean and grease the rail? If the pulleys and motor were changed, that is the only thing left that I can think of that would cause it to be so loud.