Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jv33

Discussion in 'Mimaki' started by jaly723, Oct 9, 2012.

1. jaly723

jaly723 Member

Jun 20, 2011
    Memphis, TN
    Does anyone know how to re-adjust the head on the JV33. I have had it for over a year and have printed on it a lot. Just think I need to adjust the bi-calibration.

Tags:
  2. Masseria

Masseria Member

Jul 23, 2012
    To check if you need to re-adjust bi-lateral printing. Make several straight lines and print them.
    if the lines are not straight as they should be. then you need to adjust it.

I run the jv33 like 24/7 for 2 months and never need to re-adjust.
    You may want to attach a picture if you having problems. and also if you had a media crash you may want to re-adjust as well.

Hardware Calibration or Software Calibration?

Hardware you need special tools. such as optical zoom and know how the do this.

Software Calibration you just have to do a Drop Pos Correct, in mimaki's jv33 menu.
    (i think the path is this but not sure)
    Local Mode => Function => Maintenance => Drop pos Correct.

You can also check the flowchart in the jv33 operation manual to see the exact path.-

Bye.