• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

jv34-260 firmware problem..

suhy_pl

Hi All
I've got a problem with jv34 - this printer comes from showroom to my printhouse, and its an early version from 2011,
sometimes hung up and some prog's errors occured (with mem addresses) but works after restarting...
on friday F-ROM error was occured, and after restart F/W UPDATING *TRANSMIT START* is on the display...
I try to update via Rasterlink Firmware Update...but the communication error occures, I try on win7 and win xp all the same...

(before - when I try to update firmware via this method rasterlink firmware update show message - "you have got test firmware or firmware is up to date" or something like this, I dont remember exactly...

I've got old FWupdateTool3v21 for my older machines - and when I run this soft its working but I dont have ROM and PRM file for JV34...
and probably its too old - because when I'd like to upload LOG's - it crashes (on computer - lost communication, on printer display RECIVING ERR...)

If anybody needs any of jv3, 5, 33 docs - I cant help

sorry for language bugs...

thanks
tom

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I think your firmware update tool is current. You must have the correct PRM file for the machine for it to work though.

lulok07

Siemano

Zakup tej maszyny będzie najgorszą decyzją w twoim życiu. Mamy u siebie jedną i jak mam przy niej coś robić to mnie kur..ca bierze :p
Maszyna jest mega problematyczna i awaryjna (taki nieudany eksperyment mimaki). Zdarza się że drukuje dobrze przez pół roku :) ale jak się zacznie sypać to wszystko po kolei. Części mega drogie i trudno dostępne , zazwyczaj trzeba na nie długo czekać.

Możliwe że masz jakieś oprogramowanie DEMO wgrane. Napisz jaką wersje ci wyświetla, my mamy 1.10 ; upgrade na wyższą stwarzał problemy z reseterem tuszu.
firmware tool masz wporządku, PRM musisz użyć z jv33 (najlepiej jak ustawisz "auto prm") , jeśli nie masz to podaj maila na PM i ci wyślę.
Parametry też posiadam ale my drukujemy na wodnych tuszach i syblimacyjnie.
Jeśli chodzi o firmware to postaram ci się załatwić od znajomych.

Jeśli będziesz mieć jakieś problemy z maszynami mimaki to polecam się na przyszłość. Naprawiam w nich wszystko.
Na codzień opiekuje się (serwisuje) dziewięcioma maszynami od modelu jv33,jv5,ts5 po moją ukochaną jv34 :)