• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Jv3s bidirectional problem when printing back

eddyqc

Printer is a JV3S. When printing bidirectional with 360x540 it only prints leftward, when printing back (righward) it doesnt print at all, so the pringout came light (missing the ink from the rightward printing). I found out what the problem is, it's about speed, It happens with the speed of 360x540 resolution even with high speed mode OFF, the problem is solved when printing 720x720 high speed off, the problems occurs even when printing 720x720 high speed ON, that's how I found out that is a matter of speed.
I looked close to the encoder strip and found it's ok. I cleaned the encoder sensor with no luck. At the beggining the problem ocurred once in a while but it ocurred more often gradually with time, and now it occurs all the time when printing 360x540 high speed OFF or faster.
Anyone can help me with this matter. thank you