• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

JV4 and JV3 Service Manuals

musquoni

I recently purchased 2 mimaki printers and am unfamiliar with the menu or the way they work. I need a service manual for a mimaki jv3 250 sp and a JV4 160. Not sure if any one would have one or if they even exist. I recently purchased 2 mimaki printers and am unfamiliar with the menu or the way it works. I Have a roland and the mimaki looks very similar. If there is any one that could help me out I would be very grateful. Thanks.

A1signs

Jv3 service manual needed

Hi guy would anyone have a coopy of the mimaki jv3 service manual I have a 2.5 mtr jv3 would and other jv3 model be the same and if so would love to hear from someone who possibly has a copy i could get cheers

artbot

pm me your email address, i have the mech' drawing and service manual to the jv3 250sp. (of course the 160sp too)

Nine22

OOOhh..i will have a mimaki jv3-160sp soon...been looking for a service manual or anything I can get (i did manage to get an operator's manual though!) It would be wicked to get a copy if all possible please...otherwise i will keep my search on :) cheerz heaps!

kunlaci

jv4

Hi guys,
I have jv4 service manual if anyone want it,
I have a jv4 (Jv3 too but that is working :) ) and can't find his problem maybe someone can help.
From the 6 head just 1 is firining, I chanced the cables, the HDC board, nothing. I was thinking the heads are clogged, but If I switch the cables from that 1 what is ok with one is not, none of them is firing.today I try the heads with a syring they seems to work, if I put air in them there is ink coming out of them in the line it's should coming.
and want everything started I had a head that fired all time making a banding onto the paper, not from dirty head, but as I worked with it,cable and etc.,the problem gone
I simply have no further idee, maybe someone has...

Thank you,
Laci