Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JV5 is coming...

Discussion in 'Mimaki' started by Scott Reynolds, Jan 16, 2006.

1. Scott Reynolds

Scott Reynolds Active Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Mimaki's JV5 is coming...

Ive been calling around looking for the best price on a new JV3 160sp, and found out the JV5's with 8 print heads are getting ready to ship to the US in 2-4 mouths. :thumb:

Im going to the ISA to check it out and finalize my order. I was thinking, mybe we could get a group of Signs101er's together for lunch? Fred, you know of any good restaurants around Orlando? :biggrin:

Last edited: Jan 16, 2006
    Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    That sounds like a good idea. I will have to research it but if anyone attending the show wants a gettogether, we'd probably do best to pick a spot at the expo and go from there. Have you made any hotel reservations yet?

3. Scott Reynolds

Scott Reynolds Active Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Not yet. I was coming Thurs. @ 1:30 and leaving Sat. @ 1:10. I could hold off booking for a week or so If need be.

4. WVB

WVB Very Active Member

Feb 25, 2005
    If you want a seriously good restaurant you have to go to one of the Texas De Brazil restaurants. Here in Texas it is called Texas De Brazil, but Orlando does have one not sure if it is still called Texas or Orlando De Brazil. It is an upscale restaurant however, it is casual dress. Here is their website :

Texas de Brazil

Also if you are into Japanese you must go to Arigato's Japanese Steak House.