• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

k ink discharged

JDub

sorry for this dumb question. but i just got new inks and when i loaded the new ink in it said wash k so i did. after it did the cleaning it said k discharged. so i loaded the new ink in and now i get the wash screen again. how do i get it to i guess refill the lines?

its on a flacon outdoor jr

JDub

ok wtf. after looking at where the chip is at on my oem or inks i got when i bought this printer. the new ink from fellers the chip is not in the right spot. ... we got the 440ml ink and not the 220. would that be the reason? but after doing a chip mod (taking a old chip off of my empty cart.) and putting it in the right spot it started loading the ink... should i not use the 440ml carts?

randya

The jr. shouldnt have chips, but a mylar label with black square.
The location of squares determine whether the machine will read it as cleaning, dye or pigment.

The machine is not designed for 440's so I dont know if that may cause issues or not.

If you cant get it out of cleaning, call your dealer or Mutoh Customer Care and they can walk you through it.

JDub

yeah i got it to work. its nice to have larger inks carts but after this time we will stick with the oem ones lol... thanks for the help and input